Orange Beach Grand Slam Fishing Tournament
June 11th - 13th, 2020
The Orange Beach Grand Slam tournament is designed for fun fishing with family and friends in a less stressful environment while enjoying the best the Gulf has to offer.
The tournament is restricted to trolling with dead-bait and artificial lures. The species are Tuna, Wahoo & Dolphin gamefish and video-recorded catch & release Billfish. Optional Jackpots are available for gamefish and catch & release Billfish.
Fishing begins early on Thursday and ends Saturday evening with weigh-in at The Wharf Marina. Boats may depart from Panama City to Mobile. Click here for more Information about the 2020 Rules, schedule, etc.
Five Simple Things to Know
- This will take you back to the old-school fun, camaraderie and fishing techniques of vintage Gulf Coast Big Game Tournaments.
- Trolling Only. No Live Bait! Lures and dead bait only.
- You are going to want to weigh in a Tuna, Dolphin and Wahoo
- This is a no-kill billfish tournament. Bonus points for releasing a billfish!
- The tournament entry fee is low, but the winners will still appreciate their checks!
Premier Level Sponsors:
Classic Level Sponsors: